AEF Ltd. stockist of TEC7 Adhesive + Sealant White 310ml in Ireland. Explore our wide range of Workshop Maintenance & Safety in stock. Contact us today.
Adhesive + Sealant
- TEC7 is the first choice for 80% of all applications. TEC7 replaces assembly adhesive, wood glue, PU glue, silicone mastics, acrylate sealants.
- Processing temperature: from +5°C to +40°C. Apply to clean, dust and grease-free substrate.
- If necessary, clean with Tec7 Cleaner or Multiclean.
- Apply with manual or air caulking gun (best with telescopic plunger).
- Due to the wide variety of different plastic materials and compositions, as well as materials that are prone to stress cracking, preliminary trials are recommended.
- Test the adhesion to plastics, powder coatings, exotic woods and bituminous materials.
- Start by strengthening weak and/or porous substrates with Fixprimer.
- Due to the diversity of varnishes and paints on the market we recommend preliminary tests.
- Using products based on alkyd resins may delay the drying process.
- Use Tec7 Cleaner to clean and degrease safely, obtain the perfect finish, and to remove uncured Tec7 polymers.
- Use HP Clean to finish porous materials.
- When glueing mirrors in sanitary facilities only apply vertical strips of adhesive to avoid stagnant moisture due to condensation.
- Ideal adhesive thickness for optimal adhesion strength: 3 mm.
- Tec7 has lower adhesion on PP, PE, bitumen and silicones.