AEF Ltd stockist of Flex 461.334 SUPRAFLEX Sanding Specialist SE14-2 125 in Ireland. See our wide range of Flex Power Tools in stock. Order today.
Flex SUPRAFLEX Sanding Specialist SE14-2 125 Set 4 Brushless
Flex Power Tools - Powertools & Machines
- Max. back-up pad diameter 125mm.
- No load speed 600-2100rpm.
- Power input 1400W.
- Power output 880W.
- Tool fixture M 14.
- Cable length 4.0m.
- Size (W x L x H) 380 x 150 x 120mm.
- Weight 2.6kg.
Standard Equipment Including:
- 1 guard SG D125 SE 393.363.
- 1 extraction adapter SAD-C D32 AS 445.142.
- 1 auxiliary handle SE 14-2 125 M8 391.581.
- 1 Hook-and-loop sanding pad SP D125-8 H/F 391.727.
- 4 sheets of sandingpaper diameter 125mm 1 set.
- 1 offset face spanner 398.365.
- 1 hexagon socket wrench, SW 4 102.229.
- 1 hexagon socket wrench, SW 5 long 392.731.
- 3 cable clips 252.188 (3x).
- 1 carrying case L-BOXX® 238 414.093.
- 1 case insert 414.158.
- Powerful 1400 watt motor with highly-efficient ventilator for optimum cooling.
- Optimised air flow for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the user.
- Innovative combination of planetary and angular gears reduces noise to an absolute minimum.
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
- Completely cast electronic components prevents damage due to metal dust. Protective guard on the winding end of the armature and plated winding on the armature. The 3-fold winding protection reduces motor wear, increases service life.
- Epoxy-coated winding on the field coil.
- Guard with pivoting edge segment.
- Genuine operation thanks to conveniently placed and dust-protected on/off switch.
- 4 metres PUR H07-BQF cable: wear-resistant, flexible and highly resistant to cuts and abrasions.
- Spindle lock.
- Sanding specialist for refurbishing, renovating, modernising, processing stainless steel, metal, natural/artificial stone, wood surfaces, painted surfaces.
For further information, please contact us!